Thursday, February 17, 2011

How to test the code written in my blogs.

Sometimes as developers we face lot of challenges and also people would be frustrated with the output that we give. Bold statement but true. Today morning, I posted a blog and I thought I did a good job and posted the code online I was happy with it and I am done. I tried to show this to my friend and with lot of excitement. In fact the blog looked ugly and no one would want to go through the lengthy code. Now that is the obvious problem. I google for a while to convert the html tags to > and < and then posted the code. It still looks ugly.

For every problem there will be a solution and all you have to do is ask, explore or be criticized that is when you will explore or try somethings. My friend suggested that I post the code to jsfiddle.net. It is more readable and people can actually play with the code without leaving the browser.

http://jsfiddle.net/vijayphani/Pd3GN/

It does feel good because with jsfiddle you can tidy your code and at the same time run your code. Give it a shot and you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment